TERMS & CONDITIONS
In these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions shall have the meaning as herein after set out :
- a. “Terms” means the “Terms and Conditions”
b. “We”, “Us”, “Our” means Thye Seng Hardware Enterprise Pte Ltd
c. “You” includes but not limited to any individual, company, groups, customers, merchants, and vendors accessing and/or using the website.
d. “The Customer” means the buyer of our product(s)
e. “Products” means the items specified in the order submitted by the customer to us.
- We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/or purchasing product(s) and/or services form us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and policies herein and/or available by hyperlink.
- We reserve the right to modify, update, or replace any part of these Terms of Services at any point in time without prior notice. The updated Terms will be posted on this page and will come into effect from the date of posting. Should you continue to access and/or use the site after any updates to this site and to our Terms & Conditions, you are deemed to have accepted the changes stated in the updated Terms of Services.
- All decisions and determinations made by us under these Terms are final.
- By placing an online order through our site, you are warranting to us that :
a. You are a resident of Singapore.
b. You are at least twenty-one (21) years old;
c. If you are not above 21 years of age, you have obtained the consent of your parent or guardian to place the order.
d. You are duly authorised to use the customer account under which you have placed the order.
e. You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- You agree and undertake not to :
a. Use our product(s) for any illegal and unauthorised purposes
b. Violate any laws in your jurisdiction
c. Interfere or disable any security related features of this Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of the content accessible via the website.
d. Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state. or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
e. Give any false information in your account details
f. Introduce viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other similar material or by undertaking any other action which would harm the website, any user’s equipment or create any detrimental impact on any user’s experience on this Website.
g. Modify, interfere, intercept, disrupt, or hack this website.
h. Send junk, spam messages and/or any content that is threatening, obscene, untrue, shocking, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen and offensive
i. Upload any content that is abusive, harmful, defamatory, private, confidential, and untrue to/of an individual
j. Copy, duplicate, disseminate, distribute, edit, reproduce, republish, upload, download, post, transmit, modify, alter or display in public in any way the contents (text, icons, images, software, source code and trademark) or any part of this Website without our prior written permission except for non-commercial, home personal use only as long as all copyright, trademark and other content are kept intact.
- We will terminate your access to the Website, and may take legal action against you and pursuing any costs we incur as a result of doing this.
Products – Descriptions and Prices
- All prices are stated in Singapore dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Service Tax at prevailing government rates.
- We may temporarily or permanently remove any products and/or service(s) from the site at any time with our without notice to you.
- When browsing the website, the colour of products may vary depending on a number of factors, such as display settings of your device.
- Pictures and images on the website are for illustration purposes only. Please refer to the Product Description for a more accurate description of any product and its details.
- We do not guarantee that :
a. Any promotion that is offered on the website will be available in store (and vice versa)
b. Any product or service that is offered for sale on the website will also be offered for sale in-store (and vice versa)
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, products, product descriptions, services, service descriptions and special offers at any time based on our discretion
Placement of Orders
- When you place an order with us, your Order is deemed as an offer to purchase the product(s) and/or service(s) from us, at the prices set out in the tax invoice.
- All orders made by you are subject to stock availability.
- We reserve the right to limit your order or the quantity of product(s) that you may purchase in an order. Quantity limits may be applied per order or per person or orders that use the same billing and/or delivery address, or share any other account or order attribute. We reserve the right to cancel orders if you attempt to circumvent quantity limitations for e.g. by using multiple email addresses or accounts to order more than a stated limit or by placing multiple, excessive orders of the same products etc.
- It is your responsibility to provide us an accurate and active email address and contact number in order for us to process your order.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time without liability or compensation, where any product is out of stock, damaged or spoilt, or unavailable for any reason.
- Payment for all products and services must be done via PayNow. Payment will be received in Singapore dollars. Once an order has been placed, you will be directed to a secure payment site where you can scan the PayNow QR code to complete your transaction.
Changes & Cancellation of Orders
- No changes or cancellation can be done once your order is paid and confirmed.
- We reserve the right to refund you the price of the product(s) for which you have paid (in lieu of delivery or supply of such products), even after an invoice has been sent to you and payment has been received by us.
Self-Collection (Store Pick-Up)
- All orders received before 1:00pm will be ready for self-collection in 3-4 days’ time. An email notification will be sent once the good sare ready for self-collection.
- Self-collection time will be based on the outlet’s operating hours.
- Kindly show a printed copy of your invoice or order confirmation email and proof of payment for verification in order to collect your order.
- Upon collection, it is your responsibility to examine the product(s), check the condition of the packaging and ensure that the correct number of quantities and products have been collected. You will be asked to sign on our invoice copy to confirm this. If there are any issues, you should immediately notify our staff at the point of collection.
- Missing product(s) and damaged/incorrect products will be returned and replaced free of charge only when highlighted at point of collection. If you refuse to sign our invoice copy, this will constitute as a refusal to accept the collection.
- You can return the Product to the outlet where you collected the item(s) within 7 days upon receiving your order, provided that the Product(s) you would like to return meets all the following criteria :
a. Item is new and in its original packaging
b. Item is defective
c. Item has not been tampered with no prior attempts on installation
- We will refuse the return of Product(s) if you have done any of the following :
a. You have damaged the item during installation
b. You have misused the Product outside of its intended purpose and cause the fault
c. You have tried to repair the item by yourself or had someone else try to repair it, and in the process damaged it
d. You have changed your mind and/or due to your negligence bought the wrong product.
e. Product fault is due to wear and tear
- If you believe you have received the wrong item, please email us at email@example.com with the following details :
a. Invoice Number
b. Order Date
c. Location of Self-Collection
e. Photograph(s) of the item
- Please allow 3-4 working days for us to process the return request. Please note that we may reject the return request if we deem that you do not meet the returns criteria stated in points (1) & (2).
- Once your request has been approved, item(s) must be returned to the location where you initially collected your items within 3 working days of approval. When you come to return the item(s), kindly bring along a hardcopy of the invoice, and proof of approval of return request.
- We will only process your refund after we have received and inspected the returned Product to ensure that they fulfil the returns criteria. However, please note that we may reduce the amount of your refund to reflect any reduction in value of the returned Product.
- Any service fee (if applicable) is non-refundable, unless otherwise permitted.
- All product(s) are provided on “as-is” and “as-available” basis. We, our affiliates, officers and employees give no guarantee, representation, or warranty, whether express or implied, in respect of the quality and fitness for a particular purpose of any product, other than those imposed by law.
- Without limiting the generality of the above-stated point, we expressly disclaim any warranty, condition, guarantee, term or representation tot he following :
a. Reliability, accuracy, completeness, applicability and validity of any content or material on this site.
b. Any endorsement or recommendation of any person, organisation, name, product or service referred to in the website, including information or materials posted by advertisers or sponsors on the Website.
c. That the functions contained on this site will be secure, uninterrupted or error-free.
d. Your availability or performance of the Internet, your internet connection and/or the actions or inaction of any other person or entity, including internet service provider.
e. That any defects will be corrected
f. Any and all such warranties, terms, conditions and representations are specifically excluded. We assume no liability for any loss or damage arising from the above.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the materials on the site, including factual or other inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We will not be liable to you or any party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs arising from your use and/or reliance on the information on the Website or for anything posted on or linked to the Site.
- We will, under no circumstance, be liable for any loss or damaged suffered by you or anyone else arising form the following :
a. Modifying the Product without our express authorisation
b. Using the Product in a manner that is not in accordance to its intended purpose or not in accordance with how the Product will be used by a reasonable person
c. Disregarding any safety instructions or guidelines prescribed within the Product
d. Improper remedy of defective products and any alteration of our Products
e. By failing to comply with our Terms
- We will not be liable to you under contract, tort, statute or otherwise for any indirect, consequential, collateral, special or incidental loss or damage or loss of profit arising under or in connection in any order, to the extent permissible by law.
- Subjected to the above and to satisfactory proof, our entire liability to you for a claim in connection with any Order shall be limited to the Order price.
- We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any event which is beyond our reasonable control, such as fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or malicious damage to or destruction of our premises, equipment or goods.
- Any failure on us to take action on any breach of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of our rights or provisions against you. We will still be entitled to take action and exercise our rights and remedies against you at a later stage or in the event of another breach of these Terms.
- In the event that one or more of the Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms & Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.